ABOUT
PROJECT

Set across from the pebble beach and nestled at the top of the evergreen subtropical foliage, Green Cape Botanico is a sustainable complex of seafront apartments on the Black Sea shore, devoted to enjoyment in aesthetics. With its prestigious location in the oasis of heaven, the Green Cape is a strikingly scenic resort of the Adjara Region. Soaring 60m above sea level, two residential and one leisure blocks of Botanico are designed to act as a magnet to picturesque scenery with a 180-degree view of the sea captured from the floor-to-ceiling windows and spacious balconies.

Download Presentation

OUR
PHILOSOPHY

Our vision is to provide premium quality according to the highest international standards, in collaboration with the best construction and architectural partners. With Botanico, we go beyond that and focus on creating a community and experiences – connecting every resident with the surrounding nature and encouraging social connections through the wellness, exercise, entertainment activities available across our locations. Through vibrant greenery and careful design, we also ensure that the surrounding environment is reflected and enhanced by our buildings.

Image Gallery

SERVICE &
INFRASTRUCTURE

Alongside offering best in-class service, we provide numerous leisure and wellness spaces. The infrastructure of the complex is tailored to the needs of the residents. Get to know the best in-class-service provided by Silk Hospitality – one of the most respected hospitality operators in Georgia managing a variety of assets, in particular – 3 Radisson Hotels and up to 15 upscale restaurants.

Explore Lifestyle
Swimming Pool
Fitness Center
Restaurant
Parking
Engineering Maintenance
24/7 Virtual Concierge
CCTV
Security
Technical Service
Gardening
Housekeeping
Apartment Renting

LOCATION &
NEIGHBORHOOD

Due to the area’s unique subtropical climate and proximity to the Batumi Botanical Garden, the environment around the Green Cape Botanico is host to an incredible variety of flora. With uninterrupted views from the apartments and great connectivity to the truly unique nature, the residential complex is key to breathing new life into the less inhabited Green Cape resort of the Adjara Region.Neighboring it, within a two-minute walking distance, is the historic Batumi Botanical Garden, that opened in 1912 and covers 111 hectares of land. At a close proximity of 9 kilometers lies Georgia’s coastal town of Batumi and its charming old town.

Read More

SMART HOME
TECHNOLOGY

Apartments at Botanico will be equipped with modern, smart home systems. Our goal is to provide comfort, safety and energy efficiency to every Botanico resident.

 

  • Smart door locks
  • Automatic heating-cooling control
  • Lighting control
  • Automation of equipment working on the remote control
  • Smart Hub
Read More

ALL INCLUSIVE
CONDITION

Apartments at the Green Cape Botanico residential complex are turn-key Condition with:

  • smart home system
  • individual heating and air conditioning system
  • kitchen furniture
  • equipped bathrooms
Download Presentation

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT
TERMS

Choose your very own apartment at Green Cape Botanico and follow either one of our payment plans:

  • One Time Payment – simplified mortgage or cash payment.
  • 30/70 Principle 30% down payment and the remaining 70% before we start renovations
  • 30 % down payment and the remaining once a month or quarterly.
Thank you, our sales team will contact you as soon as possible
name
E-mail
Number

Enquire now

Give us a call or fill in the form below and we will contact you. We endeavor to answer all inquiries within 24 hours on business days.
Thank you, you will recieve Email with Download Link, dont forget to check spam folder
Name
E-mail
Number